By Nimade Asrini Sadri
Moussaka is a traditional Greek dish, and one of the favorite meals at Amigoss, children love it! If you want to learn how to cook Moussaka for children, just follow this recipe:
- Minced beef
- Béchamel sauce
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Crushed tomatoes
- Plain flour
- Thinly slice eggplants and potatoes. Generously spray with oil and place on tray and in the oven for approx. 15 minutes
- Heat oil in sauce pan. Add onion and garlic, cook for 5 minutes. Add in mince and cook for 6-8 minutes continuously stirring. Add in tomatoes and cinnamon. Let simmer for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan. Add flour and stir for 1 minute. Add In milk and stir until thick
- Preheat oven 180 degrees Celsius
- Grease oven dish. Place eggplant covering the bottom of the dish. Spread meat mixture over eggplant, then white sauce over meat mixture.
- Place potatoes over white sauce. Spread meat mixture over potatoes, then white sauce. Repeat until the dish is filed. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes