Our centre is famous for the yummy and healthy food that Asrini, our qualified chef, cooks in site every day.
One of the children’s favourite meal is the Tagine.
Tagine is a type of dish found in Morocco, which is named after the special pot in which it is cooked. Do you know how to cook tagine for children? At Amigoss we have our own recipe!
TAGINE FOR CHILDREN RECIPE
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 10 raisins
- 500g leg of lamb
- Cous Cous
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and zucchini diced. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat diced and cook until brown.
- Add the raisins and pour over roughly 500ml boiling water. Put the lid on and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook for a further 15 minutes until the lamb is tender.
- Serve alongside couscous and sprinkle with parsley!