Our centre is famous for the yummy and healthy food that Asrini, our qualified chef cooks in site every day.
Do you know how to cook Chicken Casserole for children? At Amigoss we have our own recipe!
Chicken Casserole for children recipe (4 serving)
- 500ml hot water
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 large carrots
- 2 cups Mushrooms
- 2 Zucchinis
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, fry the garlic and the chicken breasts in the oil in a casserole until brown.
- Stir in the onions and cook for 5 minutes. Throw in the carrots and the zucchinis and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Then gradually stir in 500ml hot water. Cover and cook for 15 mins and add the mushroom and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Take off the lid and simmer for 15 mins more. Seasoning with salt and parsley.
- Serve it with cooked white rice, the children will love it!